aa


Welcome to my personal photography.

I now initiating this website as a platform to share all my works.

You're always welcomed to contact me via auyongckphotography@gmail.com

whenever you have any inquiries. :)




Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About me

Hi, my name is auyongck (CK). I love traveling and photography. I capture all precious moments in life, including wedding, portraits and peoples. I believe every photo has a hidden story behind. It is all about reflection of art; to see and feel it.

I had a digital camera since few years back. It was fun to begin with, I shoot particularly nice cuisine and my traveling experience with the purpose of displaying on my personal blog to tell the story of my life. Looking back, it isn't much interesting, really.

Feb 2009, I got my very first entry level DSLR .Throughout the entire learning journey with best buddies, they make me know what is photography, what is the secret behind to capture good photo. And as time goes by, my passion towards photography just couldn't help growing stronger.

I now initiating this blog as a platform to share all my photography collection. I'm still learning and trying to improve my photographic skills. And as the motto in mind goes, "buying a DSLR doesn't turn you into a photographer, but a DSLR owner", I'm always trying to hold the best moments in life as if they last forever; on my journey towards the pro.

This blog could be the way to show my growing journey for sharing all my photographing and moments to you , a Big Thanks again :)

Just a place for me to share my works :) 爱摄影



1 comment:

Chrystina Ng (Chryss) said...

终于找到了!难怪你的旧部落格都没更新!! 可是这里少了你的私人日记!哈哈

我也很爱摄影。。 :( 等我赚钱买相机,你要教我哦!我也很想像你那样,到处走走拍拍!

AYCK!加油啊!